Parks & Recreation
Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Mountain Bike Rides at the Landlocked Parcel ~ Saturday, June 10th
Join us for a guided mountain bike ride through Burlington's Landlocked Forest by the New England Mountain Bike Association (NEMBA). The tour begins at 10:00 am. The terrain is rocky, bring your mountain bike (straight handlebars and fatter tires for kids). Mechanical assistance and post-ride BBQ is provided by Cycle Loft! Additional refreshments are provided by Whole Foods Market. For specific event information, please click here.
We are very excited to be able to bring you an interactive and up-to-date way of receiving information about our programs, parks, etc. Aside from an improved look, our new website features many options we hope the residents of Burlington will find useful. Examples of these options are:..
- A direct feed to our Facebook page for up to the minute program information.
- Information pertaining to all programs, trips, events.
- A fully downloadable seasonal brochure.
- Online registration (link to the Left)
- Information on all of our administrative staff and facilities.
- All necessary registration and rental forms can be found on our site.
We hope that you will enjoy the look, feel and most importantly functionality of our website. Please make sure to check back periodically as we will be updating the main page with feature stories about various programs and recreation happenings.